- 12.05.2010The profitability of livestock farming in Ukraine increased by five times over a year.
Experts state considerable rise in the profitability of livestock sector in 2009. The trend is supposed to strengthen.
- 01.04.2010Ukraine banned the import of meat from Russia again.
From March, 30 2010 the State committee for veterinary medicine of Ukraine banned the import from the Russian Federation of: pigs, products and materials from them, the committee press service reports.
- 10.03.2010Poultry production in Ukraine grows 13%.
During January-February 2010 the volumes of poultry production in Ukraine grew by 13% comparing to the similar period of 2009 and by 23% comparing to 2008, according to the data of the Ukrainian Agricultural Confederation (UAC).
- 22.02.2010Ukraine prohibited import of poultry from China – Ministry of Commerce of China.
State quarantine service of Ukraine introduced the ban on the import of poultry and its products from China and Nepal, reports the Ministry of Commerce of China.
- 14.01.2010The ban on the import of meat products that was not inspected by the Ukrainian specialists was canceled in Ukraine.
In Ukraine, today, the 14th of January, ban on the import of meat products produced by the enterprises that were not inspected by the specialists of the Committee for veterinary medicine of Ukraine was to become effective.